Hello Everyone!

Hi! I'm Zoe and this is my blog! 

I am 18 years old, I will be turning 19 in April. I am from Danville, VT. I have two sisters and a mom and a dad (my family is awesome by the way). I played softball, basketball, soccer and ultimate frisbee in high school. I love powerlifting, I absolutely ADORE the beach and going on vacation with my family, I hunt, I am a great seamstress and a very talented crafter, and I have recently taken a very big interest in pro Call of Duty. I LOVE my cat Hercules! I graduated high school in 2022 from Danville School, which is PreK-12 so I went there my whole academic life. And now I am at Thomas College seeking a 4-Year Degree in Business Administration and a minor in Sports Management. 

This is me!

I recently created a website called "Three Artists" where I discuss three of my favorite musical artists and a little about their career, give it a look!


Comments